View Single Post
Old 06-05-2007, 09:14 AM

eXpert

Default Re: UPS Worldship - orders import & custom worldship setup.

Quote:
I'm attempting to integrate the WorldShip Mod posted in this thread but I am running into problems and was wondering if someone might offer some assistance.

I followed the mods as listed (and verified the changes do exist on the server).

When I export to the orders.csv file I login to my store admin - go to orders screen and click on Export All button (with tab delimited CSV)

The file exports fine. I go to the WorldShip program and attempt to create a new map. It works perfectly until I start to create the map. In the Edit Import Map Screen of WorldShip on the ODBC side it appear all the field names are contained on one line (that is it appears like orderid_productid_productcode_ etc...) Shouldn't these items be listed individually?

When I look at the csv file in a text reader it appears the fileds are showing up tab delimited. Am I missing something when I do the mapping process in WorldShip? Or might there be a problem exporting the items from Xcart?

I am using WorldShip Version 8 (which appears to work the same as earlier versions with regard to mapping) and Xcart Version 4.0.18

This is driving me crazy - I've read every possible UPS / WorldShip thread there is in the forum and can't seem to resolve this.

If anyone might have any suggestions that could help I would greatly appreciate hearing them.

Me too. The same as gilman01. Has anyone figured out why this would happen. My file is tab delimited, but it shows up all runtogether as 1 column in UPS worldship. Any ideas????
http://www.dinnerandamurder.com

x-cart version 4.7.5 / Mac OS 10.10.5 and Windows 8/10 sometimes - Ideal Responsive Template