View Single Post
Old 03-01-2013, 09:09 AM

X-Guru

Default Re: Authorize.net DPM (PA/DSS Compliant)

Quote:
Originally Posted by quietcoolone
Carrie,
I'm interested in this module for my site which is currently 4.4.5 and one of the reasons for not upgrading to 4.5.x is because it does not include (support) AIM .
If i was to purchase and install your module while still running 4.4.5, will there be any issues or conflicts if and when i decide to move up to 4.5.x?
Also i missed the $20 Holiday discount, is there any discount saving coupons available today or in the coming days/weeks?

Thanks for your time.

Hi Austin,

I'm not sure of any discounts coming up but we do frequently put it on sale. I can drop a hint though to our marketing person and she may do that soon.

This module does *not* require Authorize.net AIM to be integrated into X-cart. I'll try to make that more clear on the website. It just requires an Authorize.net AIM account.

In previous versions prior to 4.5.x it just used the configuration settings in the AIM in X-cart. For 4.5.x and up it uses it's own configuration area.

Let me know if you have questions on that though!

Thanks,

Carrie

We support X-cart versions 3.x through 5.x!

Home of the famous Authorize.net DPM & CIM Modules, Reward Points Module, Point of Sale module, Speed Booster modules and more!

Over 200 X-cart Mods available & Thousands of Customizations Since 2002 - bcsengineering.com

Please E-Mail us for questions/support!