A new module
- Have several sites in different domains and, possibly, different platforms and, still, process those orders in one and the same X-Cart shop?
- Add static pages made with out-of-the-box-X-cart tools (done independently, with a help of an easy-to-use editor or a design tool allowing to create beautiful pages, simplifying page editing process and, at the same time, not integrated with Х-Cart)?
- Create informative sites describing a service or goods (in a form of a blog, an article or a gallery with comments) – and, at the same time, without annoying embedded product cards, yet allowing for a purchase?
- Create a single product / service selling site (where there is no need in catalogue, flypages, product cards, standard shop windows; where all what is needed is a clear text, attractive design and simple editing possibilities; and where orders are processed through X-Cart)?
- Create, on the contrary, a page for selling a complex product / service where a lot of information is to be delivered to the customer without any assistant's help?
More sites for X-Cart
with "add to cart" function
It allows to connect the "Add To The Cart In One Click" function to any page element chosen by you (i.e. a button, a text hyper link and a picture); this can be done on pages allowing for JS code (even located in another domain)
On doing this, a sticky mini-cart icon will appear in a corner of the given static page: the icon indicates the total number of the goods added to the cart and the sum; a click on the icon opens the cart of the main X-Cart site (where customers can see all their added goods and process the order).
Technically speaking, after installation, the module generates a basic script (the script is to be placed on a page of an additional site) and automatically generates "Add To The Cart" scripts for the goods (they look like hyper links and can be attached to the given elements of the additional site / page – to a button, a text, or a picture).
Due to the module there is a huge area for experimenting with various methods of providing and placing information regarding:
- goods and services,
- methods of use / application of the goods,
- problems and needs facing your customers
All this can be performed with a help of various special design and slicing platforms meant for creating nice-looking, functional and informative pages.
Now, you don't have to wait till they are integrated with X-Cart – it's enough to set up the module and insert "Add To The Cart" to the given page
Welcome 30%-discount coupon - ThatSoundsGood
(first 50 users)