View Single Post
Old 11-03-2012, 08:24 PM

X-Guru

Default Re: checking the integrity of the file structure...

Now that I found the undocumented "lite interface" - I am editing the css and templates because the stock "lite interface" is incomplete and has some fix or else defects.

---> X-payments MUST HAVE a development mode -- every freaking time I edit one character of css, I have to go back to the x-payments dashboard and approve it. Oops. It logged me out. I need another PIN. function(loop until you are ready to toss your computer out the window);

A simple DOCUMENTED switch in the config would save considerable frustration. I can appreciate the security - but while in development mode, we're IP restricted -- it's ok. Really. The site developer knows who has access to the server. Really.

PS -- the iFrame function will be a reasonable compromise (better than no checkout) but it needs a facelift.

And the stock button in the iframe (css) does not behave correctly. Doesn't hover or give any indication to the user. And it's a rectangle (all other xcart buttons are rounded rectangles). Come on. Someone really missed on this.

Off topic for the thead title -- but it's all related. X-payments provided an incomplete iframe payment interface. SO I have to fix it. And every time I edit anything, I have to home run back to the x-payments login with pin and then approve the freaking edit. Every time. Who thinks of this shit?