View Single Post
Old 05-13-2005, 10:02 PM

eXpert

Default Reduce abondoned shopping cart sales with this.

I regularly go through randomn web sites (mostly big corporate types) and I try out shopping carts to see what they have done to battle abondonment. After shopping through several, I've come up with my own way of fighting this problem and it's basically a compilation of small bits of info customers always worry about that makes them abondon the cart. So why not stuff it in front of there face while on the cart? Well.. while this is not a mod, it certainly is a great useful feature you can incorporate onto your cart. Enjoy..

http://www.qualifiedconsultants.com/cart.gif

Code:
<table width=100% border="1" cellspacing="0" bordercolor="orange" id="AutoNumber2" cellpadding="3" style="border-collapse: collapse"> <tr bgcolor="D6E7EF"> <td colspan="2" align="right" valign="top"><p align="center"> <font face="Tahoma" size="2" color="#CC6600"><u>IMPORTANT MESSAGE</u></font><font face="Tahoma" size="1" color="#CC6600"> THE ITEM/S IN YOUR CART ARE:</font></td> </tr> <tr> <td width="46%" align="right" valign="top" bgcolor="D6E7EF">[*] <p align="left"><font color="#CC6600" size="1" face="Tahoma">ARE DURABLE &amp; SHATTERPROOF</font> [*] <p align="left"><font color="#CC6600" size="1" face="Tahoma"> IN STOCK </font> [*] <p align="left"><font color="#CC6600" size="1" face="Tahoma">GOVERNMENT TESTED UV400 PROTECTION</font> [*] <p align="left"><font color="#CC6600" size="1" face="Tahoma">BUY 1 GET 1 OF THE SAME STYLE FREE (UNLESS QTY IS MARKED 1)</font> </td> <td width="54%" valign="top" bgcolor="D6E7EF">[*]<font face="Tahoma" size="1" color="#CC6600">WILL BE SHIPPED WITHIN 48 HOURS</font>[*]<font face="Tahoma" size="1" color="#CC6600">CARRY A 30-DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE</font>[*]<font face="Tahoma" size="1" color="#CC6600">ARE IN A SECURE CART/WEBSITE</font>[*]<font face="Tahoma" size="1" color="#CC6600">ARE SOLD TO YOU BY XXXXXXXX.com A PIONEER IN ECOMMERCE SHOPPING SINCE 2001</font></td> </tr> </table>