I added this css to
/common_files/modules/One_Page_Checkout/main.css

Code:
div.terms_n_conditions-checked { display:none; }

then I surrounded the input code in
/common_files/modules/One_Page_Checkout/opc_summary.tpl
with a div like this:

Code:
{* COMMENT OUT TERMS CHECKBOX *} <div class="terms_n_conditions-checked"> <label for="accept_terms"> <input type="checkbox" name="accept_terms" id="accept_terms" value="Y" checked="checked" /> {$lng.txt_terms_and_conditions_note|substitute:"terms_url":"`$xcart_web_dir`/pages.php?alias=conditions":"privacy_url":"`$xcart_web_dir`/pages.php?alias=business"} </label> </div>

SO the checkbox is checked and simply hidden.
Some stores can't do this. (I also have a store that sells eGoods and not only must terms be checked, the user MUST read it in a popup before confirming, but that's OT)

HTH
J

I had to add a little to the div to force the Submit button to stay to the bottom of the iframe container. Otherwise it floats up and cover up the newsletter check box. If you add too much it wraps the cvv2 box under some text and the user can't enter their cvv2 number.. thus nothing happens.

And I just had a customer call and tell me he will never order from me again cause my site is a "piece of crap" and too hard to order. He didn't enter the cvv2 number, was pressing submit numerous times..of course there is no message so he has no idea what is going on. I asked him if he saw any field that were highlighted in red.. he said he can't see red because he is color blind in the reds (like many men).

I hope they get the xpayments iframe crap fixed soon.
CDSEO Pro 1.8.7
WebsiteCM Product Map 2.0.1
WebsiteCM Next-Prev 1.3 disabled because of SQL errors and bugs.