View Single Post
Old 09-01-2004, 01:55 PM

Advanced Member

Default various bugs

Here are some suggestions some I think are just bugs that got over looked.

Make the 'contact us' 'state' and 'country' fields work the same as the 'customer profile' 'state' and 'country' fields. i.e. When a customer selects a country the appropriate states are presented rather then showing all available states for all countries.

Be able to choose the checkout 'active' and 'required' fields as you can for the user profile options in the admin general settings. This probably was over looked or assumed that setting them for customer profile would set them for checkout but they seem to work independently.

Do not display the default shipping city, state and zip code when customer uses anonymous checkout. Keep the fields blank as they are for the billing fields. So that they will copy the billing information when not filled in. A better approach would be to have a check box that the customer could check when his shipping address was the same as the billing. By clicking this check box the customers billing fields would be automatically copied to the shipping fields.

I hope that we can get some of these bugs worked out of X-cart soon. It's a great product!