View Single Post
Old 10-07-2002, 07:10 AM

X-Adept

Default disregard that last post

That last post was on the right track, but the final version required much more work. All the bugs still aren't worked out. The module now rewrites all the links on the page using slashes as separators, but now when the page loads, it immediately does a full store search and lists all the items in my store. Not sure why this is happening except that I suspect the search form is being activated by some variable being set when Smarty renders the page the first time, before the output filter has a chance to rewrite the links. Not sure if this is the problem yet. Can anyone think of a reason my customer/home.php would instantly reload with a full store search?
Getting back into x-cart dev after a long hiatus. Modded lots of x-carts from version 3.1.x to 4.1.x. Developer of ImageScaler mod, Pre-login per user coupon mod, Wordpress feed mod, DigitalSubscriptions mod, Phonetic bulk download keys addon for DownloadExpander mod, Serial Number Generator for ESD products, Custom CMS/LMS integrations, external products mod, and more.