View Single Post
Old 08-20-2006, 03:24 PM

Advanced Member

Default Bought a template, now I can't modify any products

Hi guys, this is my first post so please go easy. I did a search through the forums and couldn't seem to find an answer so hopefully someone can help me please.

Recently I purchased xcart 4.0.16, and proceeded to set up my store, entered tons of products etc was going really well. Then yesterday I bought the BlueGreenTech template from www.cart-lab.com and installed it, and everthing works fine except now I cant modify any products.

All the products that I previously entered in are there, they can be found in the shop, searched for, bought etc, but when in admin mode, if I try to search for a product - whether to modify, delete, etc, I get no search results, no matter what I put in.

I have tried seemingly every combination of the search tickboxes, categories etc, and nothing comes up with any products for me to modify. I can modify categories fine, and I used to be able to modify products without a problem but since I put the bluegreentech skin in, I get no results at all.... please help if you can!!

thanks
Justin