View Single Post
Old 12-17-2015, 03:01 AM

eXpert

Default Re: Orders not properly communicating between Client Site, X-Payments and Auth.Net AIM

Hello Alex:

I posted a few more details on the problem (specifically that when these invisible orders occur they authorize the product total, but ignore shipping costs) in a different thread before I was notified of this moved post. The details are here: https://forum.x-cart.com/showthread.php?t=73283

In the xp-connector log I see the callback requests, and they look normal.

In the php_errors.log I see this:

Quote:
16-Dec-2015 07:43:56] Error (code: 0): An exception occurred while executing 'UPDATE xc5_orders SET total = ? WHERE order_id = ?' with params [552.62, 1092]:

SQLSTATE[40001]: Serialization failure: 1213 Deadlock found when trying to get lock; try restarting transaction
Server API: cgi-fcgi;
Request method: GET;
URI: /?target=checkout&action=checkout&xpc_iframe=1;
Backtrace:
#0 /home/directory/public_html/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/DBALException.php(116): Doctrine\DBAL\Driver\AbstractMySQLDriver->convertException('An exception oc...', Object(Doctrine\DBAL\Driver\PDOException))
#1 /home/directory/public_html/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Connection.php(995): Doctrine\DBAL\DBALException::driverExceptionDuring Query(Object(XLite\Core\PDOMySqlDriver), Object(Doctrine\DBAL\Driver\PDOException), 'UPDATE xc5_orde...', Array)
#2 /home/directory/public_html/var/run/classes/XLite/Core/Connection.php(97): Doctrine\DBAL\Connection->executeUpdate('UPDATE xc5_orde...', Array, Array)
#3 /home/directory/public_html/lib/Doctrine/ORM/Persisters/BasicEntityPersister.php(481): XLite\Core\Connection->executeUpdate('UPDATE xc5_orde...', Array, Array)
#4 /home/directory/public_html/lib/Doctrine/ORM/Persisters/BasicEntityPersister.php(369): Doctrine\ORM\Persisters\BasicEntityPersister->updateTable(Object(XLite\Model\Cart), 'xc5_orders', Array, NULL)
#5 /home/directory/public_html/lib/Doctrine/ORM/UnitOfWork.php(1024): Doctrine\ORM\Persisters\BasicEntityPersister->update(Object(XLite\Model\Cart))
#6 /home/directory/public_html/lib/Doctrine/ORM/UnitOfWork.php(341): Doctrine\ORM\UnitOfWork->executeUpdates(Object(Doctrine\ORM\Mapping\ClassM etadata))
#7 /home/directory/public_html/lib/Doctrine/ORM/EntityManager.php(389): Doctrine\ORM\UnitOfWork->commit(NULL)
#8 /home/directory/public_html/var/run/classes/XLite/Model/Session.php(309): Doctrine\ORM\EntityManager->flush()
#9 /home/directory/public_html/var/run/classes/XLite/Model/Session.php(198): XLite\Model\Session->setCellValue('lastCartInitial...', 1450280636)
#10 /home/directory/public_html/var/run/classes/XLite/Core/Session.php(118): XLite\Model\Session->__set('lastCartInitial...', 1450280636)
#11 /home/directory/public_html/var/run/classes/XLite/Model/CartAbstract.php(223): XLite\Core\Session->__set('lastCartInitial...', 1450280636)
#12 /home/directory/public_html/var/run/classes/XLite/Model/OrderAbstract.php(2170): XLite\Model\CartAbstract->calculate()
#13 /home/directory/public_html/var/run/classes/XLite/Model/CartAbstract.php(132): XLite\Model\OrderAbstract->renew()
#14 /home/directory/public_html/var/run/classes/XLite/Controller/Customer/ACustomerAbstract.php(170): XLite\Model\CartAbstract::getInstance(true)
#15 /home/directory/public_html/var/run/classes/XLite/Module/CDev/XPaymentsConnector/Controller/Customer/Checkout.php(46): XLite\Controller\Customer\ACustomerAbstract->getCart()
#16 /home/directory/public_html/var/run/classes/XLite/Module/CDev/XPaymentsConnector/Controller/Customer/Checkout.php(83): XLite\Module\CDev\XPaymentsConnector\Controller\Cu stomer\Checkout->isCheckoutReady()
#17 /home/directory/public_html/var/run/classes/XLiteAbstract.php(575): XLite\Module\CDev\XPaymentsConnector\Controller\Cu stomer\Checkout->handleRequest()
#18 /home/directory/public_html/var/run/classes/XLiteAbstract.php(600): XLiteAbstract->runController()
#19 /home/directory/public_html/cart.php(37): XLiteAbstract->processRequest()

The only error file I see in X-Payments Payment Log is one file posted yesterday:

Quote:
ERROR [2015-16-12 15:11:46]
User: unknown; IP: 24.151.88.36
Zone: View
Code: PAYMENT_INVALID (0)
Unknown exception

Affected systems: View/Payment.php file (98:assert); View/Payment.php file (57:getPayment); Core/Dispatcher.php file (156:process); Application.php file (137:dispatch); /home/directory/public_html/xp/payment.php file (24:run)

ERROR [2015-16-12 15:12:10]
User: unknown; IP: 24.151.88.36
Zone: View
Code: PAYMENT_INVALID (0)
Unknown exception

Affected systems: View/Payment.php file (98:assert); View/Payment.php file (57:getPayment); Core/Dispatcher.php file (156:process); Application.php file (137:dispatch); /home/directory/public_html/xp/payment.php file (24:run)

However, in the X-Payments console it does not show any transaction errors, but does say there was "Recent Error Dates" of 12/16 and 12/15 but provides no details Those are probably my own login errors to the X-Payment console.

At this point I'm about to restart the server and see if that clears anything up. I already tried clearing the cache and re-deploying the store and that didn't make any difference.

Sam Solace - Pres/CEO
Century Performance Center, Inc.
http://www.centuryperformance.com

(3) sites using X-Cart 5.3.5.5
X-Payments Enterprise 3.1.4