View Single Post
Old 12-10-2013, 01:58 AM

X-Cart team

Default Re: Pop-up Anywhere module released

Quote:
Originally Posted by dejital
I'm having issues with the install of this plugin. I literally just spent the $90 to get it and then I installed it and nothing worked (even after following the instructions word for word) the module does nothing on the front end of my site. At first the link that is supposed to be under the content dropdown wasn't there, there wasn't even a way to manage the new module. After some help from support I managed to manually put it in, one of the patches from the script didn't apply itself.

Now, even though I can manage the plugin on the admin end, my cart does not popup anything at all, no matter how I play with it. When I reached out to support they literally told me I have to pay to get it fixed by them.
I'm on version 4.4.5
I'm not a happy customer.

Hi Deji,

Your shop uses custom skin and this skin files were not patched during module installation (because default skin files are patched only). I believe this is the reason of all issues.

To apply changes to admin area please make sure that patches from 'popup_anywhere.patches/skin/common_files/single/' directory are applied to your custom skin files.

To apply changes to customer area please have a look at these instructions:
http://help.x-cart.com/index.php?title=X-Cart:Pop-up_Anywhere#How_to_patch_a_3rd_party_skin_after_th e_in...nywhere_module

Please apply all required patches and if it doesn't help please let me know.

The "Advanced Customer Reviews", "Root Categories" and "Pop-up Anywhere" author