View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 10:30 AM
Banned

Default Re: Do we need X-Payments?

Hi,
I'm having trouble understanding how the x-payments product works. I understand that it will meet PCI-DSS compliance along with the scans, and to keep the CC information secure.

As the product itself is it a once install and done product or do I need to pay monthly or yearly fees for it?

I have an older version of x-cart, just because it is extremely heavily modded and I just couldn't keep up with updates, but will probably move up to 4.5 branch later this year or next.

I got an e-mail that the licenses in the account will expire soon, and am contemplating installing x-payments now if there will be a cost savings.

Can it be implemented in a 4.1.9 site?

Are there significant issues still with x-payments that I should be aware of before switching over?

If so what are the alternatives that can be done that will still preserve the onsite checkout appearance. I currently use PayPal Pro.

I apologize I've been avoiding this like the plague just because I didn't understand everything that is going on and how to properly integrate this into my site. Any advice, comments or knowledge would be appreciated. Thank you.