View Single Post
Old 12-31-2004, 08:27 AM

I think the reason why my detailed images are not showing on the products that have them is becuse I have that moded here's a mod I have on my images I am quoting it from another post I made.

Quote:
I have see a few people on the forum looking for a way to have a different image view from the thumbnail upload. Well I have something that might help them accomplish this.

In your <xcart_dir>/skin1/custom/main/product.tpl file, find the following part of code:

Code:
<TD valign="top" align="left" rowspan="2" width="100">
{include file="product_thumbnail.tpl" productid=$product.productid
image_x=$product.image_x image_y=$product.image_y product=$product.product
tmbn_url=$product.tmbn_url id="product_thumbnail"}
</TD>

and replace it with this:
Code:
<TD valign="top" align="left" rowspan="2">
{if $images.0.avail eq "Y"}
{if $images.0.tmbn_url}
[img]{$images.0.tmbn_url}[/img]
{else}
[img]{$xcart_web_dir}/product_image.php?imageid={$images.0.imageid}[/img]
{/if}
{else}
{include file="product_thumbnail.tpl" productid=$product.productid
image_x=$config.Appearance.thumbnail_width product=$product.product
tmbn_url=$product.tmbn_url id="product_thumbnail"}
{/if}
</TD>

This mod will make it so that on the product preview page instead of displaying the thumbnail again it will display the detailed image you upload. This will also create a small problem, your detailed image will be displayed on the page twice. To stop that from happening do this.

In your <xcart_dir>/skin1/modules/Detailed_Product_Images/product_images.tpl file replace the following:
Code:
{section name=image loop=$images}

with this
Code:
{section name=image loop=$images start=1}

Witch will make it skip over the first added detailed image and only display images added after the first.

If you decide not to upload a second detailed image the detailed image box will still appear with no content and you fix that by doing this.
In your <xcart_dir>/skin1/modules/Detailed_Product_Images/product_images.tpl file replace the following:
Code:
{if $images ne ""}

with this
Code:
{if $images ne "" and count($images) 1}

If done correctly when uploading a new product you can upload the thumbnail, then upload a detailed image to be displayed is the products main view, and you still have the ability to add more detailed images that will appear in the correct place.

So everything is correct but I think this mod is preventing my detailed images from showing up
--------------------------
http://www.pixellab.biz