View Single Post
Old 06-30-2010, 01:09 AM

Default Re: X-Cart One Page Checkout (Base Version 2.0) released

Hi,

I can see what you are referring. It does work how it is shown the screen shot. if you refer the demo of version 4.2.x and 4.1.x, you can see mini cart at right column. It is available in version 4.3.x.

All you have to do is "Login to admin panel->modules->click settings of MM_Checkout module->Select the value of the option, "Select to the corresponding option in the help section". We have given three options as mentioned in the module features. You can choose which one you want "mini cart at right or help section at right or without right column". I have enabled minicart option from the admin settings. You can see it now.

See the attached screen shot.

If you need the admin login details, email us at sales@mercuryminds.com requesting the details. We will provide it. Thank you.

Let us know if you have any queries.

-Reva

Quote:
Originally Posted by a1deano
Iam waiting for v4.4 but have to say i do like what i see looks very pleasing on the eye, may i kindly ask if you could include Barclays ePDQ on the page v4.3 so i can see what it looks like please.

Also on your site "more views" page number 4 shows the cart with images of what you have purchased can this be switched on or off, i do like the shopping cart to show what the customer has brought but it doesn't show this on the live demo.

Many thanks
Attached Images
File Type: gif opc-admin-settings.gif (20.4 KB, 40 views)