View Single Post
Old 06-29-2009, 07:45 PM

Angry Re: common if/then modifications I make to x-cart...

Ok, I'm a little frustrated. It seems like whenever I ask a question, there is very little or no response, yet I see other questions that get many, many responses. I guess I'm either asking a difficult question, posting in the wrong place, or ...well I have no idea.

I'm sure that there is some forbidden rule about double posting or whatever, but I really need help so I'm trying in another location. The original question is here: http://forum.x-cart.com/showthread.php?t=48337 but I am also asking here in hopes that there will be some response.

Here's my problem:

All of the "if" membership statements are great but what would I code for a subscription status? For example, I have 3 subscription types: A, B, and C. I have a static page that is for current subscribers only that needs to show different content based upon the type of subscriber.

Is there a way to tweak the following to be able to use it for subscription types instead of membership types:

{if $user_membership eq '1'}
Content for 1
{elseif $user_membership eq '2' or $user_membership eq '3'}
Content for 2 and 3
{else}
sorry, membership needed for access.
{/if}

I've tried every version of subscriptionid, subscription, productid etc. I've been going around and around with this for weeks trying to figure it out on my own. I know with all the pros here on this board, there's gotta be some easy resolution! I would even be willing to pay a reasonable fee. Please help if you can!!

Thanks in advance,
Momtrepreneur
X-cart Version 4.1.12