View Single Post
Old 03-11-2008, 12:52 PM

Veteran

Default Re: [MODULE] XC SEO v1.3.0 Released

One issue I had with v1.2 was the duplicate titles. For some reason XC_SEO was putting a title for links even though title already existed. I just upgraded to v1.3 and the duplicate titles returned Here's what I used before to fix it for v1.2 and it works for v1.3 as well. The code is from Kube thank you very match for the fix.

HTML Code:
kube Re: duplicate title Crumbs, it was a while since I done this. But the answer was provided by a kind fellow somewhere within the XC-SEO thread. Looks like this one by cbarnes http://forum.x-cart.com/showpost.php...&postcount=367 Go into modules/XC_SEO/outputfilter.seo.php and find the function _insert_href_title() right below it inside the function, find the line... if((strpos(" title=",$found)===false)){ and change to this... if((eregi("title=",$found)===false)){ Can't remember if the code needed changes .tpl-wise - I doubt it though. (Well except for the addition of the title tag which should take prominence outside of the XC-SEO mod) Remember to back up, just in case ;D Hope this helps. Regards, Doms__________________ kube - Version 4.1.9