View Single Post
Old 04-05-2012, 09:28 AM

Advanced Member

Default Re: Upcoming X-Cart v 4.4.6 & PCI-DSS requirements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BCSE
I was on the phone with PayPal yesterday and they have a solution for simpler PCI compliance similar to Authorize.net DPM as well. They are just now starting to market it and rumor has it, it will be in 4.4.7 of X-cart (hopefully someone from X-cart can confirm this).

We are going to keep our eyes on the need for it to be available for pre 4.4.7 as we have a lot of clients using Paypal Pro and needing a PCI compliant solution for that payment processor. It will be similar to DPM but even better because Paypal hosts the CC payment area that you can embed into your website to look seamless.

Please email us with your X-cart version number (all 3 digits, x.y.z) and what checkout method you use (AlteredCart OPC, built in OPC, Fastlane) if you are interested in this option being back-ported to your version of X-cart.

I'm working with them to continue to keep up-to-date on this so we can several options to simplify PCI compliance for the X-cart community.

Carrie

We use Paypal Payflow Pro, so I really hope this is true. We also need a solution for Magento which our other store is run on, do you think the Paypal solution you speak of will apply to other carts too?

Running version: 4.5.5