View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 12:33 AM

X-Man

Default Re: Refine Filters module released

I do recommend these features for next versions:

- WEIGHT. This is an important field that could be used to create automatically a filter. Please take in consideration Enable/Disable for it in module configuration.

- NEW ARRIVALS. I got a notification you improved X-Notifications according to my requests. One is Mark as NEW from time to time. Please use this new field for creating a filter named NEW ARRIVALS.

- There is an option in module configuration [Show filters classes info at product details]. As it is now it is applying to all products. We have to control every product showing. I recommend when you assign a class to a product, to have a check box also Enable/Disable [Show filter classes info in product details]. This should be related to module configuration. If in module settings it is enabled, to have it enabled in product management filter class. If disabled in module settings, disable in product management too.

>> If you allow me, this module is very promising and I do recommend it. If the team will continue its work to get it in the best shape, XC will have one of the best filtering module on the market comparing with other carts. Just look who primitive is filtering in Magento comparing with Refine Filters.
OS in use: Red Hat Enterprise, Fedora, CentOS, Debian, Ubuntu, Linux Mint, Kali Linux
Ideas for Server configuration (basicaly): Nginx/Pound (reverse proxy), Apache/Nginx (webserver), Squid/Varnish (cache server), HHVM or (PHP-FPM + PHP 5.6 + opcache), MariaDB/Percona MySQL Server, Redis (storing sessions)

You can catch my ideas here: http://ideas.x-cart.com