View Single Post
Old 07-29-2003, 02:11 AM

Advanced Member

I posted a similar question in the MySQL forum, and just found the solution overhere.

Nevertheless, I tried this code in the products.php file and I received this error:

INVALID SQL: 1064 : You have an error in your SQL syntax near 'group by xcart_products.productid limit 45' at line 1
SQL QUERY FAILURE: select xcart_products.*, xcart_categories.category, min(xcart_pricing.price) as price from xcart_products, xcart_pricing, xcart_categories where xcart_pricing.productid=xcart_products.productid and xcart_pricing.quantity=1 and xcart_products.categoryid=xcart_categories.categor yid AND (xcart_categories.membership='' OR xcart_categories.membership='') and (xcart_pricing.membership='' or xcart_pricing.membership='') and (xcart_products.categoryid='46' or xcart_products.categoryid1='46' or xcart_products.categoryid2='46' or xcart_products.categoryid3='46') and xcart_products.forsale='Y' group by xcart_products.productid order by xcart_pricing.price asc limit 0, group by xcart_products.productid limit 45

Please can anybody help me out, cause I am pulling my hair out for the last couple of days!

I really would like to have my products sorted by price!!

thx!