View Single Post
Old 07-03-2012, 01:29 PM

X-Wizard

Default Re: xpayments Cron help please

Quote:
I have to say I am with handson web hosting and they tried in vain to get this cron working without success, what they were doing was correct and they wern't having errors there side but still had error in xpayments admin, in the end QT had to go in and alter these files -

This would be extra work for you and Hands-On - but did you ever have them look at the changes that QT had to make to get it to run? Hands-On is a very responsive, recommended hosting provider, yet it was reported in this thread that the issues were hosting related. To complicate, I have the cron running on a Hands-on VPS without having to modify the files reported (with the exception of the optional change I reported in post 22) - so something is unusual here.

Hands-on and QT may be able to explain why changes were required to X-Payments files in this instance on a recommended hosting provider, and it could be useful information to others having difficulty setting up this cron.

---