View Single Post
Old 12-10-2009, 11:34 AM

X-Adept

Default Re: X-Cart v4.3.0 dababase upgrade scripts are temporarily unavailable

Paul -

What I have done is set up a subdirectory for 4.3 I am reloading everything from scratch for several reasons. Most of which is hacking my way around and never doing things the proper way.

Anyway once I am ready to go live, I will have all my products, zones, membership levels, ect... in place. The only thing that will be lacking is the customer base and subscription lists. The order history we are going to ignore for obvious reasons. The subscription list will be no problem. The customer base is what I am most concerned about. My membership levels will be the same so that will not be an issue, it will be the stripping out or ignoring of the order history for each customer and then filtering it into v4.3. Heck for all I know this could be pretty simple through CSV. Oh and the other thing to do is move 4.1.12 into a subdirectory for an emergency and then put 4.3 into the root.

This is all after the first of the year sometime in Jan I hope. Did I mention that I will be hiring you to do this? So don't go on winter holiday.