View Single Post
Old 05-16-2011, 09:54 AM

eXpert

Default Re: BCS Employee Link Control

Quote:
Originally Posted by cflsystems
If this is the case most likely you can't modify it - files will be encrypted. You have to contact BCSE

Encrypted? Never seen it before! There is not a single mod I have bought and believe me I have most of them from all over that was not modified to my needs either by myself or by someone else. As long as you put in the code something like this {* ...... Added *} then there is no harm done and secondly don't go and sell it! BCS has also done this for me on many occasions when I wanted mods and features modified to my needs and their print look like this {* BCSE Added *}

Steve, I thought that this is what xcart is all about? Imagine that. Canâ–“t edit xcart or add-ons because it may be encrypted or copyright protected. Not sure I would have gone with xcart if that was the case..

Back to my issue, I will uninstall the mod for now and revert back to the original state until I have found a way to put that feature back in the mod. I just thought that maybe someone in the forum had the same issue in the past and was able to save me some hassle

Dan

Xcart version:
4.1.10 GOLD