View Single Post
Old 08-08-2017, 11:24 AM

X-Adept

Default Re: Changing the logo on Ideal Responsive again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by qualiteam
Just follow the instructions at http://help.x-cart.com/index.php?title=X-Cart:Replacing_X-Cart%27s_Logo_in_the_Ideal_Responsive_Skin

These instructions are for Ideal Responsive.

Did you read the instructions? It explains how you add a new class by adding lines to skin/ideal_responsive/css/altskin.css file.

Where do you see this in the updated instructions for Ideal Responsive theme?

As for the "Powered by" text: as per instructions in the other forum thread where you asked about this you should either comment out the inclusion of prnotice.tpl template, or replace it with your phrase.

Did I read what instructions? This one?

"In the file skin/ideal_responsive/css/altskin.css, create a new css class for the main logo - for instance, 'logo_custom' - by adding the following lines:"

Where in the altskin.css exactly do you add those lines?

Did you notice the earlier post of Ilham and did you look up your interface for History and did you notice that the instruction went from 9000 to 2000 in size after he updated it? Why was it reduced by 7000?

I spent hours creating logo sizes and named them as per your 9000-sized instructions with "sprites" just to learn that your instructions were wrong? And then from 9000 the instructions were reduced more than 400% to 2000? So what do I do with all the "sprites" that I spent half a day creating?

Here's history of your instructions, made in wiki format:

http://help.x-cart.com/index.php?title=X-Cart:Replacing_X-Cart%27s_Logo_in_the_Ideal_Responsive_Skin&diff=15 127&oldid=15126

So one has to created just one size of the logo and that is called Responsive? Really? I tested it and the logo looks too large in small mobiles. Can't be responsive that way?

So if I need to EDIT it and replace it with my phrase all I do is just EDIT and replace it?