View Single Post
Old 10-30-2003, 04:16 AM

X-Man

Guys, stop asking for everything to be put into x-cart for the base price!

It's already feature packed, if you need the extra ability just buy the add on mod, it's not really x-cart cashing in it's simply the way things work.

A global package would be great where you get x-affiliate, x-configurator, x-gift mod etc at a special price when you first purchase the software if you really want everything.

Since we're talking about mods, I would love to see a new version of x-affiliate things like being able to see who is your

- top affiliates are
- who generates you the most sales
- who gets you the most click throughs etc etc

It's about time that module received some upgrades!

I've been following the gift registry module saga, I think it's a good thing that x-cart will continually develop and support it, but it really should be made clear at the start of projects like that who owns the rights to the code for each project looks like there's a little confusion there

If you want to own the code to something you must make it clear that all rights are assigned over to you on completion of payment for the work otherwise it belongs to the company that created it. Intellectual property rights can get down right messy on things like that if it's not stated clearly from project outset.

Used by X-carters the world over:
Marketing Manager Pro Bundle For X-cart
Featured Product Manager for X-cart
Feed manager pro for X-cart

http://www.firetanksoftware.com

Celebrating 7 Years of providing quality X-cart Add ons and X-cart Mods for x-cart 3.X to X-cart 4.4.X