View Single Post
Old 12-07-2010, 03:27 AM

X-Cart team

Default Re: LC3 alpha 2 ("X-Cart 5 Lite") is released

Quote:
Originally Posted by am2003
Personally I know this is an Alpha. But it's not normal I would like to install the script and I cannot run it. How can I contribute with opinions if I cannot see your work running in my computer? You are professionals, if your work is not complete, please do not give us things to play. I missed 3 hours in this weekend just to run one time LC3. Am I feeling frustration? Of course I do!

"Alpha" means that it is not tested throughly and is incomplete. It is normal that there are bugs in it and that there may be a bug in the installation script that blocks installation of LC3 on your local PC. And you could help us to get rid of the bug by reporting and discussing it as was suggested (this is the only way to understand what is wrong with your PC or with LC3). But instead you are complaining in the forums that there are bugs in the alpha version. Of course, there are bugs! You know that but still prefer to speculate on this matter instead of doing something that would improve LC3.

As I said, we would be glad if you help us and let us know how LC3 alpha 2 behaves in your environment and what problems you face. But we do not force you to do this, especially when it makes you frustrated. If that is the case just ignore the announcement and wait until we release the first production version of LC3.