View Single Post
Old 02-02-2017, 01:34 PM

Advanced Member

Default Separate shipping charge for Wholesale membership

I would like to have a regular shipping charge of $6.95 for non-members and a charge of $8.95 for Wholesale members. I only want one charge to display at checkout depending on which membership. I have set up a shipping method for each charge and used the webmaster mode to determine the shippingid's and membershipid's. I edited the One_Page_Checkout/shipping_methods.tpl with the following code:

Code:
{if $userinfo.membershipid eq "2" and $s.shippingid eq 1011} <tr>&nbsp;</tr> {elseif $userinfo.membershipid ne "2" and $s.shippingid eq 1013} <tr>&nbsp;</tr> {else} The Original code {/if}

Just below:

Code:
{foreach from=$shipping item=s name=sm}

This has removed any shipping options from displaying at checkout that do not apply to the particular Membership. The problem I am running into is when the $8.95 option displays for Wholesale customers it is not updating the shipping charge in the Cart Summary which shows $6.95 or preselect the 8.95 shipping option.

Any ideas on how to change the $cart.shippingid from 1011 to 1013 and preselect the $8.95 option when a Wholesale member is checking out?

X-Cart 4.6.0 using One Page Checkout