View Single Post
Old 07-26-2013, 12:43 PM

X-Adept

Default Re: For those having issues with Xpayments....

My intent was not malicious in nature at all (no underlying intent).

I truly thought that Alex's document was helpful. I am currently trying to cleanup some of the 'droppings' in terms of orders that X-P lists on its Payment Details page that say they are Status="New", but in reality I believe they exist as a result of XC telling XP there was an order coming even before the customer ever attempted to provide cc details. Accoring to the definition of "New" in XP its says...

"New – The status indicating that the payment gateway has been asked to make the payment, but the result is not known yet (the payment gateway has not answered or the admin has to process the payment manually). "

When in reality the "payment gateway WAS NEVER asked to make the payment" in these cases.

I just want to clean up my stuff every 6 months or so to keep things lean and mean.

Providing this kind of visibility in Alex's document would help lots of other people do the same, once they undersatnd why so many "New" entries exist in XP.

To your point, I wish it didn't work this way, but it does and so you have to clean up the "droppings" every once in a while.
LiteCommerce v2.2.41 (previous 6 years)