View Single Post
Old 08-13-2010, 08:27 AM

X-Wizard

Default Re: X-Cart One Page Checkout - MercuryMinds

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcam
I've been trying to contact you by email but have not yet received a response. I bought the integrated version of the x-cart one page checkout module. I am using x-cart 4.1.9. The SQL patch provided fails to install automatically or manually. There isn't a mention of it in the installation instructions. In any case, when clicking the module link in the admin section, I receive this error: INVALID SQL: 1054 : Unknown column 'validation' in 'field list'
SQL QUERY FAILURE:SELECT name, type, validation, comment,value,variants FROM xcart_config WHERE category='MM_Checkout'
And I cannot configure the module's options.

Furthermore, when the module is enabled, many customers aren't being charged shipping for their orders.

Please help.
Thanks.

Hi,

i can see that the team provided the update asking the site FTP details to have a quick look 2 days back. They got a reply with a response asking to help but no access details. They provided another update. They are waiting for your response for the past 14 hours. Could you please either update the ticket with the access details or PM me here. We shall have a look.