View Single Post
Old 04-14-2014, 03:04 PM

Advanced Member

Default Re: Features Missing From X-Cart 5 (that are in XC4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichieRich
You should be able to update multipe SKUs via csv import / export.

Banner system was available as an extra cost before you purchased x-cart 5 I imagine, so that is an oversight on your part

Best way to work out how the attributes work is to add some to a new product, export the product and open the csv to see how it works

I've imported literally millions of SKUs using the import functions in various versions of XC. The update multiple SKUs is an administration function in 4.6 which is very handy when making small changes to multiple SKUs. This should not have been dropped in XC5.

Yeah, that was an expensive oversight. I had assumed that it would be part of the cart as it was with 4.6 Gold. My client liked the banner, so I'm either going to have to buy the banner module, write one or use a 3rd party... Oh well.

I know how the attributes work, I just can't upload the entire attributes table. It will only import about a 3rd of the table! It doesn't give me any errors, it just simply doesn't load the whole table. I can't find any errors in the table itself... it's driving me friggin crazy!
X-Cart 5.2.5 Free [linux] - Live-
X-Cart 5.2.6 Business [linux] - Live -
X-Cart 5.x mobile [linux] - inactive