View Single Post
Old 10-20-2008, 04:46 AM

Default Re: Pure CSS Rounded Boxes! (no images, no tables)

EDIT: I solved this problem by ADDING a <br / > after the </ul > in recommends.tpl. Now there is a little extra space at the bottom of the box, but at least it is closed up right.

--

I was able to resolve the cut-off sides issue by changing the xrounded width to 98% instead of 100%, but I can't seem to find anything that's causing that line break. Here's an html snippet from the recommended products section on one of my product pages:

Code:
<div class="xrounded"> <b class="xtop"><b class="xb1"></b><b class="xb2 color_a"> </b><b class="xb3 color_a"></b><b class="xb4 color_a"></b></b> <h1 class="color_a">Recommended Products</h1> <div class="xboxcontent"> <div>Customers who bought this product also bought the following products: <ul class="RPItems"> <li><a href="product.php?productid=563" class="ItemsList">Copper Elbows B - 2" x 3" And 3" x 4"</a></li> <li><a href="product.php?productid=9" class="ItemsList">Historic and Obsolete Roofing Tile</a></li> <li><a href="product.php?productid=748" class="ItemsList">Etched Glass</a></li> <li><a href="product.php?productid=99" class="ItemsList">Waterbury Jr.</a></li> <li><a href="product.php?productid=833" class="ItemsList">Starter</a></li> <li><a href="product.php?productid=326" class="ItemsList">Super Duty 6" Adjustable Angle Roofing Bracket</a></li> <li><a href="product.php?productid=568" class="ItemsList">Copper Elbows B - 2" x 3" And 3" x 4"</a></li> <li><a href="product.php?productid=27" class="ItemsList">Ornamental Designs From Architectural Sheet Metal</a></li> <li><a href="product.php?productid=762" class="ItemsList">Compound Molding</a></li> <li><a href="product.php?productid=189" class="ItemsList">Casted Fleur-De-Lis Ornament</a></li> </ul> </div> </div> <b class="xbottom"><b class="xb4"></b><b class="xb3"></b> <b class="xb2"></b><b class="xb1"></b></b> </div>
--
My Website - www.frodesigns.com