View Single Post
Old 08-11-2004, 02:52 PM

NuAlpha,

I can't get your solution to work, so I tried various methods of your code, this is what I did with one of my mail templates:

Code:
{literal}\1{/literal} {$lng.lbl_dear} {$userinfo.title} {$userinfo.firstname} {$userinfo.lastname}, {literal}\1{/literal} {literal}\1{/literal} {$lng.eml_you_have_been_registered} at {$config.Company.company_name}! Setting up a {$config.Company.company_name} account entitles you to quick and easy online shopping. {literal}\1{/literal} With a {$config.Company.company_name} account, you can easily track and manage your orders, update your information, add items to your wishlist and much more! {literal}\1{/literal} Below are your account details: {literal}\$1{/literal} Account Information: --------------------- {$lng.lbl_username}: {$userinfo.login} {literal}'/([\n\r\f\t ]+)/'{/literal} {$lng.lbl_password}: {$userinfo.password} {literal}/([\n\r\f\t ]+)/{/literal} {$lng.lbl_first_name}: {$userinfo.firstname} {literal} {/literal} {$lng.lbl_last_name}: {$userinfo.lastname} {literal}/([ ]{2,}|[\n\r\f\t]+)/ {/literal} {if $userinfo.company}{$lng.lbl_company}: {$userinfo.company}

but this is what I ended up with:

\1
Dear Mr.adsfe21
\1
\1
You have been registered at Your Company Name!
Setting up a Your Company Name account entitles you to quick and easy online shopping.
\1
With a Your Company Name account, you can easily track and manage your orders, update your information, add items to your wishlist and much more! \1 Below are your account details: \$1 Account Information:
---------------------
Username: adsfe21@saol.net
'/([\n\r\f\t ]+)/'
Password: adsfe21
/([\n\r\f\t ]+)/
First Name: adsfe21
Last Name: adsfe21
/([ ]{2,}|[\n\r\f\t]+)/
E-Mail: adsfe21@saol.net