Thread: Shipstation?
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2013, 07:59 AM

X-Guru

Default Re: Shipstation?

OK -- this is a home run.

ShipStation is an SaaS that simply works, right out of the box. I am giving it 11-stars.

IF you already have Endicia/Dazzle for USPS, @ $25/month including a free Endicia account, you are paying an additional $9/month for never having to copy/paste shipping and tracking back and forth ever again. Yes, you can cancel your Endicia account!

If you are like me and also have an Amazon marketplace account, it also integrates seamlessly and effortlessly. If you have 2 "sales channels" (X-Cart is one, Amazon is another), the cost is $45/month (less the $16/month you were paying for Endicia). Is it worth $1 a day to me to automate the entire Amazon and X-Cart fulfillment? Uh, what do you think?

1. PERFECT integration with X-Cart - one php file dropped into the store root, enter admin name/password. Done.
2. PERFECT integration with Amazon marketplace. A link to Amazon and a username/password. Done.

I couldn't be a more satisfied customer.
The service works exactly as described - didn't need any help integrating.

http://www.shipstation.com/

Did I say this was a home run?

If you need 3 or more "sales channels" it does get more expensive -- but it does count FBA and Amazon marketplace as 1 channel -- you can take orders and merchant fulfill from Amazon, but also take orders on X-Cart and fulfill using FBA, and that's only 2 channels.

I just shipped 14 orders in about 9 minutes. That used to take me an hour copy/pasting data back and forth to dazzle and amazon and x-cart.
I just cancelled my Endicia professional account and they credited my postage balance back to my credit card on file. They only charged the partial month (pro-rated) for the days that I actually had the account open. This is "Real Company Shit" as explained by Wil Reynolds.

Did I say I am very happy with this? !!