View Single Post
Old 09-09-2013, 08:34 PM

X-Wizard

Default Re: Abandoned Cart Reminder module released

I've had this mod installed for several months and to date have yet to have a single abandoned cart recovered. I've checked that it's working, generating coupons, etc, it is. There must be some tips as to how to recover a cart that someone has abandoned but so far it's not doing anything for my shop. Does anyone who has had success have any suggestions on the following settings:

After how many hours customer should be notified of abandoned cart?
How many notifications should be sent?
Delay between notifications (in hours)?

Also, the standard email looks something like this, any suggestions?

"You have received this notification from XYZ.com because you are a registered user or you or some other registered user requested some information for you from our store.

Hello Joe!

You recently visited our site xyz.com (http://www.xyz.com), and we noticed that you still have a few items in your shopping cart. We would like to offer you a special discount towards your next purchase! Simply enter the coupon code iqphGiFM at checkout and you will save 10% on your current pending order. The coupon code expires on Sep 13, 2013 23:59.

If you have any questions or require special assistance, please contact us by replying to this email. We would be happy to help you.

Your shopping cart currently contains the following items:
Product: blue widget
Price: $20

You can go to your shopping cart directly by clicking the special link. "
Apache 2.4
CENTOS 7.8 64Bit Single Quad-Core E3-1241v3 3.4Ghz 8M 1600 w/ HT
32GB RAM 2x 512GB Samsung 850 Pro SSD RAID 1