View Single Post
Old 10-04-2006, 06:39 PM

Default Re: A simple fix to pretty the checkout up a little

Have read through this whole thread and was quite impressed with the work Grant originated here. I tried to implement this customization to my cart but it did not work. I am running Version 4.1.3 of X-Cart and am new to the product, actually had someone else develop our cart, so excuse my limited knowledge. I am trying to get up to speed as quickly as possible.

What I did discover is that the mod probably didn't work for me since it appears the code dealing with displaying the customer information no longer resides in customer_details.tpl but instead in customer_details_html.tpl under a new subvolume area. This is confusing because the customer_details.tpl does exist just where Grant specified, but appears to not be part of the 4.1.3 implementation. I may be way off on this and I am seeing some customization changes made by the guy who developed my site.

I've experimented with changing the customer_details_html.tpl with no success so far. If anyone has run into this issue implementing this mod in 4.1.3 I would be grateful on knowing how you retrofitted these mods.