View Single Post
Old 05-07-2006, 01:03 AM

X-Wizard

Just completed an upgrade from 4.0.18 to 4.1. Everything is great except for the following:

1. It took quite a while to complete the upgrade because it initially failed on the following:
Code:
ALTER TABLE xcart_pricing ADD INDEX pv (productid, variantid);
I decided to walk through the upgrade process removing items it was choking on until it completed. This took a while.

2. master and other accounts cannot login. Not with the password that was already set, 'master', or empty. I have a script I used with b1 that helps to reset the password and it worked without modification (in case you have a copy of my script, this might be helpful). It's odd that the same problem still exists. Hopefully I won't have to write something to convert passwords from 4.0.18 to 4.1 to fix the rest.

3. xcart_categories_subcount is empty making it impossible to search products or see category products from the admin. Anyone have a fix for this? Otherwise, I'm hoping the tables line up close enough to make manual export/import possible.

4. The xcart_images_* tables are empty. No products have pictures.

It is quite possible that #1 is causing the rest, but I'm not sure that is the case.

Have fun!