View Single Post
Old 07-02-2013, 06:45 PM

X-Guru

Default ezUpsell - thumbnail size adjust?

As everyone here knows, I think ezUpsell is a brilliant mod, and only if x-cart fixes their add-to-cart popup for true variant and true upsell support will WebsiteCM's ezUpsell have any competition.

ezUp has worked just fine for me -- but I need to find a solution for the size (and qty) of the thumbnails -- the way ezUp works, it basically offers the customer a choice of upsell items by using this include:

{include file="customer/main/products.tpl" products=$product_links}

Now, MY products.tpl has an include for <your-skin>/customer/main/products_list.tpl

And my category page thumbs are set at 200px and using css, limiting to 3 products per line. But for the ezUp page, I want 4 products, at 175px (instead of 3 @ 200px).

SO I was thinking -- how about cloning products.tpl, and products_list.tpl - and copy to the ezUpsell directory. And then include like this:

{include file="modules/ezUpsell/products.tpl" products=$product_links}

and
{include file="modules/ezUpsell/products_list.tpl"}

And then I thought, why not edit products_list.tpl and force the thumbnail to 175px -- but I tried editing products_list.tpl ---

Code:
{include file="product_thumbnail.tpl" productid=$product.productid image_x=$product.tmbn_x image_y=$product.tmbn_y product=$product.product tmbn_url=$product.tmbn_url}

I tried hard coding
image_x="150px" image_y="150px"
but that didn't work.

Am I missing something obvious here?

Any other ideas how best to accomplish this?

Thanks,
J