View Single Post
Old 07-06-2013, 12:31 AM

X-Cart team

Default Re: Pop-up Anywhere module released

Quote:
Originally Posted by cedaly1968
I use the Advanced Mail Chimp Integration so my Newslists are actually defined in MailChimp and pulled into X-Cart and subscribers are fed directly into MailChimp without the need for manual transfer.
Thanks for the clarification. I will check how we can integrate Pop-up Anywhere and Advanced MailChimp from the office, Monday.

Quote:
And the mask (overlay) still shows on the checked (and non-checked) options. I don't think the mask is necessary, is it? I can just comment it out of the template.

Mask overlay is required just for user experience: to make it more visually clear which option is selected. Two of three blocks must be masked. One block (with selected option) must be unmasked.

Another possible reason: check the permission of the file 'skin/common_files/modules/Popup_Anywhere/js/configure_settings.js'. It must be 644. The permissions can be changed from console with this line (it is assumed you are in <xcart_root_dir>):
Code:
chmod 644 skin/common_files/modules/Popup_Anywhere/js/configure_settings.js

Quote:
I am also not getting date ranges to be set for the pop-up window. It looks like that column is missing from the version for 4.4.3

Date ranges were added May 30. They can be changed on the 'Modify pop-up settings' page only. I've checked the distributive from File Area and 'start_date' and 'end_date' columns are presented in 'xcart_popups' table and 'admin/popup_settings.tpl' file. Unfortunately I cannot find any possible reason why there are no date ranges in your installation.

It would be better if you contact us via Helpdesk. Especially if you still have issues with masked options. Both issues need to be investigated on the server.

The "Advanced Customer Reviews", "Root Categories" and "Pop-up Anywhere" author