View Single Post
Old 07-22-2005, 07:26 AM

Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Online Michael
I don't know if you have fixed your problem or not so just in case, here is my solution (better late than never). Just replace the entire contents of your related_products.tpl file with this:

Code:
{* $Id: related_products.tpl,v 1.10.6.1 2004/12/06 svowl Exp $ *} {if $product_links ne ""} {capture name=dialog} {assign var="tmp" value="0"} {section name=cat_num loop=$product_links} {if $product_links[cat_num].productid}{assign var="tmp" value="1"}{/if} {/section} {section name=cat_num loop=$product_links} { if %cat_num.first% } <table border="0" cellspacing="2" width="100%"> {/if} {if $smarty.section.cat_num.index is div by 4} <tr valign="top"> {/if} <td width="{$product_links}%" align="center" valign="top"> {include file="product_thumbnail.tpl" productid=$product_links[cat_num].productid image_y=70 product=$product_links[cat_num].product tmbn_url=$product_links[cat_num].tmbn_url} <a href="product.php?productid={ $product_links[cat_num].productid }"{if $config.Modules.upselling_new_window eq 'Y'} target="_blank"{/if}> <font class="ProductTitle"> {$product_links[cat_num].product|escape}</font></a> <FONT class="ProductDetailsTitle">{include file="currency.tpl" value=$product_links[cat_num].price}</FONT><FONT class="MarketPrice">{include file="customer/main/alter_currency_value.tpl" alter_currency_value=$product_links[cat_num].price}</FONT> </td> { if %cat_num.last% } </tr></table> {/if} {/section} {/capture} {include file="dialog.tpl" title=$lng.lbl_related_products content=$smarty.capture.dialog extra="width=100%"} {/if}

You will notice that the code will center all related products very nicely accross your page regardless of wether you have 1 product or 4. If you want more products then replace 4 with whatever number you wish. The mod also includes price and alternate price. Just remove it if you don't need it. Hope this helps.

Thanks for the Mod Michael!!! Just what I was looking for. If this forum had a star system, you'd get a few from me!!