View Single Post
Old 04-23-2005, 03:40 PM

Default Related Products.tpl - thumbnail alignment problem

Hi,

I've edited related_products.tpl so that they display as thumbnail images, with 4 products across the page.

The page views fine when I have 4 products (the maximum) but when I only add 2 products to up-sell there is a problem with alignment. eg, if you imagine 4 thumbnail boxes across the page numbered 1-4 from left to right, then with 2 products selected the products show only in position 2 and 4. It just looks a little odd to have the products sitting centred and to the far right of the page. Ideally, I'd like them both left aligned in box positions no. 1 & 2.

I've posted my code below, and would really appreciate if someone can please point out where I'm going wrong.

Thanks,
Tracy

Code:
{* $Id: related_products.tpl,v 1.7.6.1 2004/12/06 svowl Exp $ *} {if $product_links ne ""} {capture name=dialog} {assign var="tmp" value="0"} {section name=cat_num loop=$product_links} {if $product_links[cat_num].productid}{assign var="tmp" value="1"}{/if} {/section} {section name=cat_num loop=$product_links} { if %cat_num.first% } <table border=0 cellspacing=5 width=100%> {/if} {if $smarty.section.cat_num.index is div by 4} </tr> <tr align="left" valign="top"> {/if} <td align="center" valign="top"> <td width="90" align="center"> {include file="product_thumbnail.tpl" productid=$product_links[cat_num].productid image_x=$config.Appearance.thumbnail_width product=$product_links[cat_num].product tmbn_url=$product_links[cat_num].tmbn_url} <a href="product.php?productid={ $product_links[cat_num].productid }"{if $config.Modules.upselling_new_window eq 'Y'} target="_blank"{/if}> <span class="ProductTitle">{ $product_links[cat_num].product|escape}</span> </a></td> { if %cat_num.last% } </tr></table> {/if} {/section} {/capture} {include file="dialog.tpl" title=$lng.lbl_related_products content=$smarty.capture.dialog extra="width=100%"} {/if}