View Single Post
Old 12-17-2007, 07:14 AM

Advanced Member

Default Re: Related Products.tpl - thumbnail alignment problem

Hi Balinor,

I realise that this is an old thread, but hoped I could get some help on a small problem that I cannot fix myself (and I have tried!).
I am using the following code for my related_products.tpl:

HTML Code:
{* $Id: related_products.tpl,v 1.10.6.1 2004/12/06 svowl Exp $ *} {if $product_links ne ""} {capture name=dialog} {assign var="tmp" value="0"} {section name=cat_num loop=$product_links} {if $product_links[cat_num].productid}{assign var="tmp" value="1"}{/if} {/section} {section name=cat_num loop=$product_links} { if %cat_num.first% } <table border="0" cellspacing="2" width="100%"> {/if} {if $smarty.section.cat_num.index is div by 4} <tr valign="top"> {/if} <td width="{$product_links}%" align="center" valign="top"> {include file="product_thumbnail.tpl" productid=$product_links[cat_num].productid image_y=70 product=$product_links[cat_num].product tmbn_url=$product_links[cat_num].tmbn_url} <a href="product.php?productid={ $product_links[cat_num].productid }"{if $config.Modules.upselling_new_window eq 'Y'} target="_blank"{/if}> <font class="ProductTitle"> {$product_links[cat_num].product|escape}</font></a> <FONT class="ProductDetailsTitle">{include file="currency.tpl" value=$product_links[cat_num].price}</FONT><FONT class="MarketPrice">{include file="customer/main/alter_currency_value.tpl" alter_currency_value=$product_links[cat_num].price}</FONT> </td> { if %cat_num.last% } </tr></table> {/if} {/section} {/capture} {include file="dialog.tpl" title=$lng.lbl_related_products content=$smarty.capture.dialog extra="width=100%"} {/if}

This works great except that ii shows the name and price to the right of the thumbnail and I wish it that the name is centralised under the thumbnail image and the price is under the name √ could you help with this?

I have attached a gif as it it now
Many thanks
Kev
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	related products.gif
Views:	115
Size:	8.0 KB
ID:	696