View Single Post
Old 11-23-2015, 06:59 AM

X-Cart team

Default Re: Product Feeds module for X-Cart 5 released

Quote:
Originally Posted by steewu
Not able to export on "Product Feeds". It keeps spinning on http://???.com/admin.php?target=product_feeds. I have try to uninstall and remove from database. Still has problem exporting.

I've looked through your logs and found only one record related to Product Feeds module:
Code:
[18-Nov-2015 01:31:47 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function getName() on a non-object in /home/cyelit5/public_html/var/run/classes/XLite/Module/QSL/ProductFeeds/Controller/Admin/ProductFeed.php on line 132 [17-Nov-2015 20:31:47] Error (code: 1): Call to a member function getName() on a non-object
This might happen if the database is corrupted and has no data for the given feed.

Although there is only one Product Feeds related error, there is a lot of MySQL related errors that look like this:
Code:
SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 2013 Lost connection to MySQL server during query
Code:
SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 2006 MySQL server has gone away

So, I think that the problem may be caused by your server, not the module. Who do you host your website with? Have you tried our hosting services?