View Single Post
Old 05-18-2017, 02:31 PM

Default Re: X-Payments API Recharge with Cart questions

I'm pretty sure there's a bug in this API, or in X-Payments.

I still cannot get much of the info I post from X-Payments over to X-Cart. All I get in X-Cart is a very minimal order with a total. The order is tied to the customer who made the original charge in X-Payments (the reference transaction), but there are several issues:

-No matter what address I post with the recharge XML to X-Payments, X-Cart makes the order with the default billing and shipping information from the customer's profile. So X-Cart uses the defaults in the customer's address book. X-Payments uses the information posted. I have tried this a few different ways and found this to be the pattern. I have not yet tried with a customer who doesn't have a profile.

-If I change the email address in the recharge request, it has no effect. Essentially, this information is discarded completely.

-No items in the <cart> area carry over to X-Cart or are shown in X-Payments (I don't think they could possibly be shown in X-Payments). Essentially, the cart information is also discarded.

-Same for tax and shipping costs - the information is discarded.

It feels like the only information that X-Payments successfully communicates to X-Cart is the customer and the total. All other info is lost somewhere in the process.