View Single Post
Old 11-25-2011, 12:21 AM

X-Adept

Default Re: FacebookTab v1.1.0 has been released

Hi,
According to you if the problem occurs for <EOL></EOL> that is present in detail description,but in facebook page it comes the short description.If the problem in WYSIWYG editor then how it is coming in cart page though it is present of <EOL> in the detail description??

According to you we cannot modify the description by WYSIWYG editor in x cart.This description should edited for better look and fill.To familiar with facebook we have to modify so many products one by one is it possible ??

Actually WYSIWYG editor is not familiar with facebook page is not it?? Is it a bug?

Also regarding point 2 in your x cart facebook tab module manual link-http://help.qtmsoft.com/index.php?title=X-Cart:Facebook_Tab, you mention this-
================================================== =====
On any page of any product, you can have a Facebook's Like'n'Comments block to maintain the the statistics of user likes and comments. To embed this block in your pages, edit the template skin/common_files/customer/main/product.tpl and add the following lines of code to it:
<div id="fb-root"></div><script src="http://connect.facebook.net/en_US/all.js#appId=136267806421194&xfbml=1"></script> {include file="modules/Facebook_Tab/customer/like_button.tpl" product=$product}
==================================================

I repetitively said that this like button was coming at the time of installation.But after some modification of codes(done by x cart developers) this like button is not coming now.

I don't know why the question of points if it mentioned in your manual !!!

People like me purchased so many xcart license from you but When I ask about some modifications(not working properly your purchased mod) you sometimes ask points or rates.(as already done for currency problem issue in facebook page). Why this is I don't know??

So what is your suggestion?