Old 11-24-2011, 11:26 PM

X-Cart team

Default Re: FacebookTab v1.1.0 has been released

1. I found two products with incorrect tags in the description:
- Victorian Emerald Cypress Shampoo
- Victorian Emerald Cypress Conditioner

There were like this:

Code:
<EOL><div style="text-align: justify;"><span style="font-weight: bold;">Description: <EOL></span><br /> <EOL> Victorian Emerald Cypress Shampoo (for thinning hair) corrects conditions that create thin, brittle, weak hair. Loosens and eliminates excessive build up of scalp oils, sebum and toxins. Victorian Emerald Cypress, Certified Organic Rosemary Floral Water, Saw Palmetto, Jojoba Oil, and Nettle prepares scalp and hair follicles for nourishing Pro-vitamins and Phytoproteins. Promotes growth of thicker, fuller,healthier hair.<br /> <EOL> <br /> <EOL> <span style="font-weight: bold;">Ingredients:</span><br /> <EOL> Certified Organic **Rosemary Floral Water, Botanical Infusion of Certified Organic Saw Palmetto*, Burdock*, Nettle*, Horsetail*, Juniper Berry*, St. John's Wort*, Anise*,Comfrey*, Hops*, Thyme*, Yucca*; Olefin Sulfonate Cocamidopropyl Betaine,Sodium Myreth, Cocamide MEA, Methyl Glucose Dioleate, WildcraftedVictorian Emerald Cypress, Certified Organic **Jojoba Oil, Polysorbate-20,Biotin, Pro-Vitamin Complex (A, C, E, F), Panthenol (Provitamin B-5), Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch, Soyamidopropalkonium, Disodium EDTA,Grapefruit Seed Extract, Pure Essential Oils of Cypress, Juniper and Peppermint.**Grown in accordance with the California Organic Foods Act of 1990.*Certified organic by Quality Assurance International. Certified Vegan. <EOL> <EOL><br /> <EOL> <br /> <EOL> A quality product from Nature's Gate Organics, USA. <EOL> <EOL></div>

Tag EOL is not allowed by standards which uses in Facebook. I removed all incorrect tags and the description shows correctly at the moment.

Please, be careful with WYSIWYG editor and always check the tags which it inserts. I reviewed the tecket conversation between you and Anton and should pay your attention that Anton described the points about this tag in message #1170425

2. About the adding like button on the product details page on X-Cart.

This mod doesn't part of the FacebookTab module. FacebookTab module contains the files which are used to generate the content in Facebook only. However, if you need to add the button you can use our help portal here - - and add the button yourself or order our support service and our engineer implement this mod for you. That's why it requires 60 points from your side.

http://help.qtmsoft.com/index.php?title=X-Cart:Adding_Facebook_Like_button_to_your_X-Cart_store

Also I, please, notice that in X-Cart 4.4.4 version we have implemented the Socialize module which allows to add like, g+ and twitter social buttons. And also allows to replace default customer feedback section with FB-comments widget. Here is the info:http://help.qtmsoft.com/index.php?title=X-Cart:Socialize