View Single Post
Old 11-24-2011, 10:18 PM

X-Cart team

Default Re: FacebookTab v1.1.0 has been released

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtech
Hi,
I have a x cart 4.4.2 Pro based store just purchase your facebook tab and janrain engage mod.I am now facing two problems-
1)Previously(at the time of installation) it was a like button and comment box now it shows only comment box.I want to get like button also.
2)Also in my Facebook profile page when I comment some products then the short description shows html tag like <p>,</p>
[FONT='lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]<​span data-scayt_word="AppleCinnamon[/font][FONT='lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]" data-scaytid="4"> etc that I add in my product short description page(by editor in x cart) for better look.

If it is a editor problem then short description will display erroneously in cart page but it does not.

It is the problems in mod that does not detect x cart editor in facebook page.It is purely a bug.

How to resolve these two issues ?
[/font]

Please contact our support team in HelpDesk. Provide them with URL of your FacebookPage and X-cart store where FAcebookTab is installed. They will inspect the issues.