View Single Post
Old 08-09-2007, 12:49 PM

Advanced Member

Default Re: XC SEO v1.1.0 Released

I am having problem after installing XC SEO 1.2.0. I get a "404 not found" error. Based on what I read from some of the post in this thread, that the .htaccess file included with XC SEO install needs to be added to the existing .htaccess. However, I've done that as well. I paste the content of the included .htaccess file into my existing .htaccess. But still the same "404 not found" error.

I want to use this mod, but couldn't get this to work, please someone give me some guidance. Thanks

Here is what's in my .htaccess file:
Quote:

Options -Indexes
DirectoryIndex home.php

Options +SymlinksIfOwnerMatch -Indexes
RewriteEngine on

#Redirecting visits to the old /the_lab and directories to main site
RewriteEngine On
RewriteRule ^the_lab/(.*)$ http://www.dvrsecuritylab.com/$1 [R=301,L]

#block all files with uppercase names (i.e. VERSION)
#RedirectMatch gone ^.*[A-Z].+$

# block all smarty templates (no reason to have these exposed)
RedirectMatch gone ^.*\.tpl$

# block the entire log directory
RedirectMatch gone ^.*/log/.*$

# block all .log (log files), .sql (sql dump/export),
# .bak (backup files) and .conf (config files) files
# in case some day these files move to another directory
RedirectMatch gone ^.*\.(sql|log|conf|bak)$

# block access to the 'Smarty-*' directory
RedirectMatch gone ^.*/Smarty.*$

# block access to the upgrade directory
RedirectMatch gone ^.*/upgrade/.*$

# block access to the include directory
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} ^.*/include/.*$ [NC]
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !login\.php$ [NC]
RewriteRule ^(.*)$ $1 [G,L]

# block access to the /sql directory
RedirectMatch gone ^.*/sql/.*$

# block access to the /shipping directory
RedirectMatch gone ^.*/shipping/.*$

# block access to /templates_c
RedirectMatch gone ^.*/templates_c/.*$

# block access to the pgp directories
RedirectMatch gone ^.*/\.pgp/.*$

# block access to /modules
# RedirectMatch gone ^.*/modules/.*$

# block access to /skin1_original
RedirectMatch gone ^.*/skin1_original/.*$

# block access to /schemes
RedirectMatch gone ^.*/schemes/.*$

# block access to /payment perl scripts
RedirectMatch gone ^.*/payment/.*\.pl$

# block access to all .ini files (e.g. php.ini for phpsuexec)
RedirectMatch gone ^.*\.ini$

# block access to install.php
RedirectMatch gone ^.*/install\.php$

# block access to config.php
RedirectMatch gone ^.*/config\.php$

# block access to config.local.php
RedirectMatch gone ^.*/config\.local\.php$

# block access to top.inc.php
RedirectMatch gone ^.*/top\.inc\.php$

# block access to patches and patch.pl
RedirectMatch gone ^.*/patch\..*$

# for google checkout to work
RewriteEngine on
RewriteRule .* - [E=REMOTE_USER:%{HTTP:Authorization},L]

Options +FollowSymLinks
RewriteEngine On

# Some servers require the Rewritebase directive to be
# enabled (remove '#' at the beginning to activate)
# Please note: when enabled, you must include the path
# to your root xcart folder (i.e. RewriteBase /shop)
RewriteBase /

# Enable the following 3 lines if you want to make sure
# all users use the www. version of your domain.
# Helps prevent cookie issues for some X-Cart installations
#RewriteCond %{HTTPS} off
#RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} ^YOURDOMAIN.com [NC]
#RewriteRule ^(.*)$ http://www.YOURDOMAIN.com/$1 [R=301,L]

##### XC SEO
# Rewrite SEO category URL's
RewriteRule ^([^/]*/)?[^/]+-print-(productcode|title|price|orderby)-up-c-([0-9]+)-p-([0-9]+)\.html$ $1home.php?printable=Y&sort=$2&sort_direction=0&ca t=$3&page=$4 [QSA,L]
RewriteRule ^([^/]*/)?[^/]+-print-(productcode|title|price|orderby)-down-c-([0-9]+)-p-([0-9]+)\.html$ $1home.php?printable=Y&sort=$2&sort_direction=1&ca t=$3&page=$4 [QSA,L]
RewriteRule ^([^/]*/)?[^/]+-print-c-([0-9]+)-p-([0-9]+)\.html$ $1home.php?printable=Y&cat=$2&page=$3 [QSA,L]
RewriteRule ^([^/]*/)?[^/]+-(productcode|title|price|orderby)-up-c-([0-9]+)-p-([0-9]+)\.html$ $1home.php?sort=$2&sort_direction=0&cat=$3&page=$4 [QSA,L]
RewriteRule ^([^/]*/)?[^/]+-(productcode|title|price|orderby)-down-c-([0-9]+)-p-([0-9]+)\.html$ $1home.php?sort=$2&sort_direction=1&cat=$3&page=$4 [QSA,L]
RewriteRule ^([^/]*/)?[^/]+-c-([0-9]+)-p-([0-9]+)\.html$ $1home.php?cat=$2&page=$3 [QSA,L]
RewriteRule ^([^/]*/)?[^/]+-print-(productcode|title|price|orderby)-up-c-([0-9]+)\.html$ $1home.php?printable=Y&sort=$2&sort_direction=0&ca t=$3 [QSA,L]
RewriteRule ^([^/]*/)?[^/]+-print-(productcode|title|price|orderby)-down-c-([0-9]+)\.html$ $1home.php?printable=Y&sort=$2&sort_direction=1&ca t=$3 [QSA,L]
RewriteRule ^([^/]*/)?[^/]+-print-c-([0-9]+)\.html$ $1home.php?printable=Y&cat=$2 [QSA,L]
RewriteRule ^([^/]*/)?[^/]+-(productcode|title|price|orderby)-up-c-([0-9]+)\.html$ $1home.php?sort=$2&sort_direction=0&cat=$3 [QSA,L]
RewriteRule ^([^/]*/)?[^/]+-(productcode|title|price|orderby)-down-c-([0-9]+)\.html$ $1home.php?sort=$2&sort_direction=1&cat=$3 [QSA,L]
RewriteRule ^([^/]*/)?[^/]+-c-([0-9]+)\.html$ $1home.php?cat=$2 [QSA,L]

# Rewrite SEO manufacturers URL's
RewriteRule ^([^/]*/)?[^/]+-print-(productcode|title|price|orderby)-up-m-([0-9]+)-p-([0-9]+)\.html$ $1manufacturers.php?printable=Y&sort=$2&sort_direc tion=0&manufacturerid=$3&page=$4 [QSA,L]
RewriteRule ^([^/]*/)?[^/]+-print-(productcode|title|price|orderby)-down-m-([0-9]+)-p-([0-9]+)\.html$ $1manufacturers.php?printable=Y&sort=$2&sort_direc tion=1&manufacturerid=$3&page=$4 [QSA,L]
RewriteRule ^([^/]*/)?[^/]+-print-m-([0-9]+)-p-([0-9]+)\.html$ $1manufacturers.php?printable=Y&manufacturerid=$2& page=$3 [QSA,L]
RewriteRule ^([^/]*/)?[^/]+-(productcode|title|price|orderby)-up-m-([0-9]+)-p-([0-9]+)\.html$ $1manufacturers.php?sort=$2&sort_direction=0&manuf acturerid=$3&page=$4 [QSA,L]
RewriteRule ^([^/]*/)?[^/]+-(productcode|title|price|orderby)-down-m-([0-9]+)-p-([0-9]+)\.html$ $1manufacturers.php?sort=$2&sort_direction=1&manuf acturerid=$3&page=$4 [QSA,L]
RewriteRule ^([^/]*/)?[^/]+-m-([0-9]+)-p-([0-9]+)\.html$ $1manufacturers.php?manufacturerid=$2&page=$3 [QSA,L]
RewriteRule ^([^/]*/)?[^/]+-print-(productcode|title|price|orderby)-up-m-([0-9]+)\.html$ $1manufacturers.php?printable=Y&sort=$2&sort_direc tion=0&manufacturerid=$3 [QSA,L]
RewriteRule ^([^/]*/)?[^/]+-print-(productcode|title|price|orderby)-down-m-([0-9]+)\.html$ $1manufacturers.php?printable=Y&sort=$2&sort_direc tion=1&manufacturerid=$3 [QSA,L]
RewriteRule ^([^/]*/)?[^/]+-print-m-([0-9]+)\.html$ $1manufacturers.php?printable=Y&manufacturerid=$2 [QSA,L]
RewriteRule ^([^/]*/)?[^/]+-(productcode|title|price|orderby)-up-m-([0-9]+)\.html$ $1manufacturers.php?sort=$2&sort_direction=0&manuf acturerid=$3 [QSA,L]
RewriteRule ^([^/]*/)?[^/]+-(productcode|title|price|orderby)-down-m-([0-9]+)\.html$ $1manufacturers.php?sort=$2&sort_direction=1&manuf acturerid=$3 [QSA,L]
RewriteRule ^([^/]*/)?[^/]+-m-([0-9]+)\.html$ $1manufacturers.php?manufacturerid=$2 [QSA,L]

# Rewrite SEO product URL's
RewriteRule ^([^/]*/)?[^/]+-print-c-([0-9]+)-p-([0-9]+)-pr-([0-9]+)\.html$ $1product.php?printable=Y&productid=$4&cat=$2&page =$3 [QSA,L]
RewriteRule ^([^/]*/)?[^/]+-c-([0-9]+)-p-([0-9]+)-pr-([0-9]+)\.html$ $1product.php?productid=$4&cat=$2&page=$3 [QSA,L]
RewriteRule ^([^/]*/)?[^/]+-print-pr-([0-9]+)\.html$ $1product.php?printable=Y&productid=$2 [QSA,L]
RewriteRule ^([^/]*/)?[^/]+-pr-([0-9]+)\.html$ $1product.php?productid=$2 [QSA,L]

# Rewrite SEO static page URL's
RewriteRule ^([^/]*/)?[^/]+-print-pg-([0-9]+)\.html$ $1pages.php?printable=Y&pageid=$2 [QSA,L]
RewriteRule ^([^/]*/)?[^/]+-pg-([0-9]+)\.html$ $1pages.php?pageid=$2 [QSA,L]

# Rewrite SEO search URL's
RewriteRule ^([^/]*/)?([^/]+)-search-c-([0-9]+)(-[^-]+)*\.html$ $1search.php?mode=search&substring=$2&cat=$3 [QSA,L]
RewriteRule ^([^/]*/)?([^/]+)-search(-[^-]+)*\.html$ $1search.php?mode=search&substring=$2 [QSA,L]
##### / XC SEO