View Single Post
Old 06-21-2012, 07:37 AM

Default X-Payment installation: Rename config.ini.php

I've got XP uploaded, ran the installation, and received the 2 emails for confirmation. As instructed, I rename config.ini.php to some arbitrary name and receive the following error:
Quote:
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'XPay_Exception_Transport' with message 'File "/home/xpingall/public_html/config/config.ini.php" does not exist or is not readable' in /home/xpingall/public_html/lib/XPay/Core/Base/SuperClass.php:57 Stack trace: #0 /home/xpingall/public_html/lib/XPay/Transport/File.php(87): XPay_Core_Base_SuperClass->assert(true, 'FILE_NOT_ACCESS...', Array) #1 /home/xpingall/public_html/lib/XPay/Transport/File.php(134): XPay_Transport_File->checkFile('/home/xpingall/...', true) #2 /home/xpingall/public_html/lib/XPay/Core/Config.php(97): XPay_Transport_File->__construct('/home/xpingall/...') #3 /home/xpingall/public_html/lib/XPay/Core/Base/Singleton.php(13: XPay_Core_Config->__construct() #4 /home/xpingall/public_html/lib/XPay/ExceptionHandler/Admin.php(112): XPay_Core_Base_Singleton::getInstance() #5 /home/xpingall/public_html/lib/XPay/ExceptionHandler/Admin.php(227): XPay_ExceptionHandler_Admin->prepareContent('<!DOCTYPE html ...', Object(XPay_Exception_Transport)) #6 /home/xpingall/public_html/lib/XPay in /home/xpingall/public_html/lib/XPay/Core/Base/SuperClass.php on line 57

If I rename the file back to config.ini.php then I get a an XP webpage telling me to rename/remove config.ini.php There is a link to the XP homepage, which bombs because config.ini.php still exists.

Can someone help me with this?
X-Payments 1.0.4
CDSEO Pro
EWD Hosting