View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 05:32 AM

X-Adept

Default Re: Online security webinar Nov 27 at 9am PST/12pm EST

Thanks for putting this webinar together, however as mentioned above I think there would be a far richer source of relevant information that could be obtained from many of the contributors of this forum.

Understandably the presenter wants to present their marketing spiel, however for our X-cart specific tips to be honest there was very little. The main suggestion mentioned was the fingerprint system - (which should be automatic system btw) - however we were told to stay tuned on this (which I will because I have some other carts that do this brilliantly, sadly it's lacking in X-cart).

Why not do a webinar once a month on different topics featuring Qualiteam, as well as some of the excellent contributors from the forum?

I would happily attend these if people like Handson, WebsiteCM, BCSE participated in return for them have some time allotted to advertise, or educate us on their products.

It would also be great if developer like CFLSystems, BabyMonkey and others chipped in as well (maybe users could even nominate who they would love to hear from and you could ask if they are willing to participate?)

Lastly you could have an end user present their experience with the cart.

A topic could be outlined 1 month in advance and people can submit questions prior so some can be covered, then a live element to ask a few at the conclusion of the presentation.

Not only can we learn from the rich resource pool here, but it will help to grow the community.

Lastly, any chance they can be scheduled a touch later? 4am is early!

Just my 2c & thanks.