View Single Post
Old 03-07-2007, 05:02 PM

Default Re: Firetank Advanced X-cart site map for 3.X, 4.0.X and now 4.1

I appreciate that you've spent your valuable time developing these such mods but I'm really getting sick of buying "add-on modules" for many things that should really be included as part of the standard x-cart releases. 50 big ones for this most basic of features is blatently wrong. I also suspect that at some point many of these mods would have been developed and refined using this forum...then when perfected, they are ripped away and copyrighted.

The developers at X-Cart should put a stop the ludicrous amount of x-cart resellers popping up everywhere. Although I suspect these companies are probably providing a healthy source of income for all parties involved. I feel the community here on this forum give so much to the development of this script but are not really rewarded. Most (I'm not saying all) of the "add on" mods should be made open source, or at the very least, incoprorated into the original script.

Anyway, that's my little rant...I'm just really sick of finding these sanctioned advertisments scattered throughout this forum.