View Single Post
Old 07-05-2013, 12:31 PM

X-Cart team

Default Re: Pop-up Anywhere module released

Quote:
Originally Posted by cedaly1968
1. The newlists are pulled from New Management, I use the X-Cart MailChimp Connector - it would be nice to pull from those tables; and

Could you please clarify: do you use Mailchimp Basic (available in X-Cart 4.4.x by default) or Advanced Mailchimp (purchased as the separated module)? Also do you mean newslists selector that is visible for 'Pop-up with sign-up to newsletter form', is it correct?

Quote:
2. The Modify Pop-Up Settings page is dimmed under the Configure Pop-Up Content section. I can select the radial buttons, but not configure the content.

Thanks for reporting the issue! I've found the reason in the 'skin/common_files/modules/Popup_Anywhere/js/configure_settings.js' file. To fix the issue it is required to found following line of code in this file (it should be line #24):
Code:
if ($object.attr('checked') == 'checked') {
and replace it with this one:
Code:
if ($object.attr('checked') == true) {

The updated distributive will be in File Area within 1 hour.

Quote:
By the way - I noticed in the 4.4.3 files the version for common_files/modules/Popup_Anywhere/admin/popup_settings.tpl reads 4_5_5 at the top. Not sure if that is an oversight or maybe part of the problem?

It's OK, the module was developer for 4.5.5 firstly, that is why the file contains this version.

The "Advanced Customer Reviews", "Root Categories" and "Pop-up Anywhere" author